Statcounter

dinsdag 7 maart 2017

My upcoming concerts


Since I have quite a few (for me) concerts line up this year I figured I would give you all a look in my concert agenda. Recently I went to see Waylon in TivoliVredenburg which was my first show this year and a great one too start with. It was also my first time and TivoliVredenburg. This year I will be seeing many more venues/places that are new for me. I'm very excited for these shows, cause they differ a lot from each other musically, but also venue wise. So it should be an interesting musical year!

March 17: Ryan O'Reilly - Jacobs chappel Nijmegen
Picture: Julien Fertl
A little over a year ago i went to see Lissie at the Vondelchurch in Amsterdam, opening for her was a singer-songwriter named Ryan O'Reilly. Up till then I had never heard of him or his music. But on the spot I decided to buy all his available albums fro the merch stand after his opening set. I really fell in love with his music. So when I saw he was playing a show in my country I just had to go. There are no tickets for sale online anywhere, it's a first come first serve kind of thing. According to their website the chappel only fits 40 people, so it will be a very intimate show.



July 12: Guns N' Roses Goffertpark Nijmegen
Picture: Katarina Benzova
This concert is the one I look forward to the most. I'm always excited for every concert I go to, but this one holds a very special place in my heart. I've been a Guns N' Roses for quite a few years now and have secretly always hoped for a reunion. As I got a little older that hope kind of faded with the knowledge that Axl and Slash were still not on good terms. But it's 2017 and what I thought was impossible actually happened. Well, maybe not a full reunion. But at least Axl, Slash and Duff are all sharing a stage and actually seem to get on as well. so when it was announced they were coming over here there was no doubt in my mind I would go. I have always said that if there would be a reunion I would go, and now I am! I have seen the previous line-up of GN'R (without Slash and Duff) a couple of years back with a friend, which was already really cool. Even though they were very very late. But to finally see these people all together on stage might actually make me a little bit emotional, cause it has been my dream ever since I was about 14 years old.



December 4: Alice Cooper 013 Tilburg
Picture: Rick Scuteri/AP Images
Alice Cooper is the latest addition to my concert agenda for this year. A couple of days ago someone I know posted about the concert on Facebook, after liking his post he asked me if I wanted to come as well. Now Alice has been on my list of must see acts, so obviously I had to say yes. I've never seen an Alice Cooper show in my life, so I'm very curious to witness the spectacle. I'm sure it will be great entertainment. Definitely different from what I've seen in concert so far. So this one will definitely be an experience besides everything else a normal concert offers.



 This is my concert agenda so far. I'm not really expecting any more shows to be added, unless there are some unexpected announcements. In that case it will either have to be once in a lifetime shows or maybe a small show by an artist I really want to see. I'm not excluding anything, but I think this will be it for the most. If I do end up adding anything to my concert agenda I will definitely write an update.

If you're going to any cool shows you're looking forward to, or if you have seen any of the above artists live, please leave a comment below.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten