Statcounter

donderdag 23 maart 2017

Eurovision: The contestants part 5

Whoops, I completely forgot that this post was supposed to go up yesterday instead of today. To quickly get back on schedule I will be posting my other Eurovision post tomorrow like I have been doing so far. That means you will be seeing 2 Eurovision post in a row, but that's just for once. Time to continue with today's songs.

This song is the one I've been waiting for the longest. It was only uploaded to YouTube several days ago, but I'm glad it's finally here so I can review it. Armenia's will be represented by Artsvik with the song Fly With Me. I'm gonna be honest here, this song doesn't really get me. It's hard to understand what it's about. The video looks great and some of this will probably be incorporated into the live performance as well. I see a lot of people on YouTube who are very excited about this, so it might actually have a spot in the Grand Final. Personally I don't think it's a winner, but if the singer can bring it live then Armenia has a good shot for the Grand Final.

Triana Park wil represent Latvia with their song Line. This is so far the first act that at least looks like what Eurovision is known for. Their staging and outfits are definitely worth noticing. Misically it's definitely not the best song out there in my opinion. Obviously it depends on what you like, but it didn't entertain me at all. But I see plenty of people on YouTube like it just fine. In my opinion these are not Grand Final contenders, even though Eurovision does love a bit of boldness. I have been wrong before, so time will tell. But this is definitely not for me, that's for sure.

These were the 2 songs of today. Visit my blog again tomorrow for 3 more songs.
Find the other parts here:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten