Statcounter

zondag 16 april 2017

I'm back!

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been away for a while. I had a bit of a lack of inspiration for a while and just didn't feel much like writing for a bit. But I'm gonna try and get back at it again.

Because I've not been posting for a while I need to catch up on the Eurovison posts if I want to make sure they're all up before the first semi-final. So starting tomorrow I will be uploading 3 Eurovison posts a week. On Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The other days will be filled with regular posts.

I am committed to my blog and don't really want to experience a lack of motivation and inspiration again. I would really appreciate it if you left comments on my posts as well. Explaining me what you liked or not. Or maybe telling me if there's something I need to hear/write about. I'm always open to suggestions! I hope everyone is having/had a lovely Easter.

Much love, Caroline!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten